- A Pack of Graham Crackers
- 120 g cashew nuts
- 90 g sweet almonds
- 90 g date
- 2 tablespoons vegetable margarine
- 1 piece of vanilla pod
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon fruit juice
- 150 g blueberries
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 3 cups Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1 teaspoon potato starch flour
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons Lemon peel
- ½ kg strawberries
1. Let the cashew nuts rest in a bowl of boiling water for 1 hour. Preheat the oven to 175°C top and bottom heat and line a 24-inch springform pan with baking paper and lightly grease the edge.
2. For the base, grind the almonds, dates, margarine, vegan biscuits, vanilla pods, agave syrup, and salt together in a blender to a crumbly mass.
3. Spread the biscuit base in the mold, press it down well, and form an approx. 2 cm high rim. Bake for about 20 minutes, but after 10 minutes of baking, push the edge up a little again. Let cool down after baking. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 160 degrees (top and bottom heat).
4. Put the rest of the ingredients in the blender except for the berries and lemon verbena for the filling. Strain the soaked cashew nuts well, drain them well and add them as well. Mix until a smooth, creamy consistency is obtained.
5. Pour the filling onto the baked biscuit base and bake for 50-60 minutes at 160 degrees in the preheated oven (top and bottom heat).
6. In the meantime, wash the berries and drain well. Puree half of the strawberries. Sweeten with agave syrup if necessary.
7. To serve, divide the cake into 8 pieces, and pour the strawberry sauce over them. Spread the blueberries and the remaining strawberries and decorate with the plucked lemon balm.
Food Facts: The first “cheesecake” may have been created on the Greek island of Samos.
Amount Per Serving Calories 600Total Fat 34gSaturated Fat 18gSodium 150mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 2.8gSugar 36gProtein 8.3g