Spicy T chicken: Spicy Teriyaki Chicken
As a lazy cook and a little dude with a huge appetite, I tend to grab whatever I have and make some magic happen. And I did just that by whooping up a dish I call SPICY T chicken (Teriyaki accompanied with potatoes and peppers.
Alright boom, to make some SPICY T chicken you are gonna need these ingredients.
1. Chicken. Fun fact: The human body can derive about 30 different nutritional substances from just 100 grams of chicken.
4. Spices: Black Pepper, Seasoned Salt, Italian Seasoning, and Curry Powder
That’s all the ingredients you need for now.
Time to get dirty in the kitchen.
1. Season your chicken with the spices(pepper, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning, and curry powder), massage your chicken and let it marinate while you prep for the potatoes and glaze.
2. Heat up your frying pan and pour some oil on it, after the oil is heated, wake up your spices by pouring some into the hot oil with some garlic. Preheat your oven at 380º F
3. Pan sear your chicken on both sides till you have a crispy brown skin.
4. Afterward, place your pan-seared chicken in the heated oven for 10-15 minutes, check it around that time period. Make sure it is done but not all the way.
The glaze is what makes SPICY T special. You are gonna need this ingredients
1. Teriyaki Sauce
2. Hot Sauce
3. BBQ sauce
4. Black pepper
Mix all that in one bowl and boom, you have SPICY T sauce
Every superhero needs a sidekick, SPICY T needs a spicy sidekick, so we need to accompany SPICY T with one. I choose potatoes as the sidekick for this dish.
You going to need these ingredients for the potatoes with peppers.
1. Potatoes. Fun Fact: You can get nearly half of your daily value of vitamin C from potatoes
4. Green Pepper
7. Spices: Black Pepper, Seasoned Salt, and Italian seasoning
Let’s make some spicy baked potatoes shall we.
1. Chop up your potatoes, tomatoes, jalapeno, green pepper, onions, and garlic to any shape desired.
2. Make sure your oil is hot before pouring your chopped up vegetables and fruit(Yes, tomato is a fruit) into the hot frying pan.
3. Cook till the potatoes are thoroughly cooked.
4. Place in the oven for 5-10 minutes to give it a little crisp to it
Back to the superhero dish, after the teriyaki chicken is almost done, brush the SPICY T sauce unto the chicken and cook for another 10-15 minutes or when the chicken is well done.
That’s all folks. You just made SPICY T chicken with its spicy sidekick.
Check out my other post