- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoons miso
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups of Kale
- 1 cup pea shoots
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled into long strips
- 1 radish, thinly sliced
1. In a bowl, mix together the soy sauce, 1 tablespoon honey and 2/3 of the garlic. Add the chicken and stir to coat. Cover and set aside in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to 24 hours.
2. In another small bowl, whisk the remaining teaspoon of honey, garlic, rice wine vinegar, miso, ginger and turmeric, and the olive oil.
3. Preheat your frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts, discarding the remaining marinade. Reduce heat to medium-low and until cooked for about 8–10 minutes per side. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes. Slice thinly crosswise.
4. Arrange the baby kale and pea shoots in 2 bowls. Top with the chicken, cucumbers, carrot, and radish. Drizzle the delicious miso vinaigrette dressing and enjoy!
Food Fact: Miso is a good source of probiotics, the healthy bacteria that promotes gut health. Also, miso is high in fiber, rich in essential minerals and a good source of various B vitamins, vitamins E, K and folic acid.
Amount Per Serving Calories 355Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 76mgSodium 512mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 6gSugar 8gProtein 42g