Amazing meatless meatballs under 10 minutes
Really been craving meatballs these days but I recently turned vegan and I am trying my best to keep to my diet although I have broken that several times :(. So I had to hit the store, to find some meatless alternative for meatballs so I can satisfy my meat-ly cravings; if you are not vegan, you might want to stick around and replicate this recipe meaty style. Accompanied my sauteed meatballs with vegetables stuffed into pita bread with some creamy guacamole. Let’s get cooking shall we.
You are going to need these ingredients to make this amazing meal.
1. Meatless Meatballs from Aldi
4. Sweet peppers
7. Tomato sauce
9. Secret Spices(Italian Seasoning, Black pepper, paprika, garlic powder, turmeric and of course salt)
How do we bring this bad boy to live
1. Cut up your onions, garlic, sweet peppers, and tomatoes as you like.
2. Heat up your oil and let those chopped vegetables sizzle.
3. After your vegetables are slightly soft, add your meatless meatballs into that sizzlin’ pan
4. Now add your secret spices
5. Finally, give it a sweet flavor by adding bbq sauce(highly recommend hone bbq) and the tomato sauce.
6. Let that simmer for about 5 minutes, then add your spinach and let simmer for 2 minutes Stir it up.
7. Extragavntly made.
You can chow this with a piece of pita bread, pasta, or straight from the pan.